Saturday, October 22, 2011

Scrapbook Saturday with Erica's Cricut Craft Room!

Hi!  Welcome to Scrapbook Saturday hosted by Erica's Cricut Craft Room!  If you came here because you are one of my followers, please stop back at Erica's page and check out the other fabulous pages from my Design Team Sisters!   Erica also offers AWESOME deals on Cricut Cartridges... check out her shop by clicking here : )

Here is my page I wanted to share with all of you today.  This was made for my honeymoon album chronicling our time on the amazing island of Oahu, Hawaii.  I really wanted to show you these two pages to show off those hula girls.  Aren't they CUTE!!!?!?!!  LOVE them!  Also, I wanted to share an idea about what I did with the tropical flowers for this book.  I made a large number of cuts from several different sheets of patterned paper (all from the same book for consistency), and then just put them all together at random - different flower tops with bottoms, different papers, one with another - just whatever I thought looked good.  I made tons of them and then used them as embellishments at will throughout the book, helping me to create a consistent theme.  You'll see on one of the pictures at the end, that I used several flowers layered together to make a page border.







Like my Raven's nails?  He he he.  As always - THANK YOU for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Life's A Beach is one of my favorite carts. I love your flower designs! TFS

    ReplyDelete