Friday, September 30, 2011

Heads up

Just so no one dies from shock or anything....  I MIGHT ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT IS NOT A MINI ALBUM THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!   Wooo!  LOL  If you are a follower, lookforward to my participation in a 100 Cricut Cartridge Blog hop that takes place this Saturday and Sunday.  There will be prizes from the hostess! 

Since I'm here, check out these super cute and VERY easy to make headbands!  I ordered the headbands and silk flowers off of Ebay, glued them together, and voila.  The ribbon ones were made with a Bow Easy.  VERY cool little tool and if you don't have one, I highly suggest looking it up and paying the $5 or so it costs to order it - WELL worth the money.  I never made bows and now I make them for everything : )  Comment below if you would like to see a future tutorial on using the Bow Easy, and I'll be glad to put something together if I get that feedback. 

Thank you, as always, for stopping by, looking forward to my post this weekend!  I can't wait to share it with you!




1 comment:

  1. The headbands are adorable. I would love to see a tutorial. TFS

    ReplyDelete