You should have come from the fabulous and talented Heather F.'s blog, http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/. If you did not please start at the beginning of the hop at
http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/. Thanks for hopping along this weekend, and good luck on winning some of the fab prizes up for grabs!!!
|I cut the paper yo yo string in favor of using tied twine. The image on the tag is from A Child's Year.|
- 12x12 black chipboard cut down to 6 x 6 blocks (Five 12 x 12 sheets cut down yields four five-paged books)
- DCWV paper
- I used DCWV adhesive paper for the cuts in this project simply because I had it on hand and wanted to use it up, it certainly made it easier!
- The "dots" at the corners of some mats are simply punched from coordinating paper from my largest hole punch.
- Cuts are made at 2" and are NOT secured with adhesive over the photo mat (this is important if the book is a gift or pre-made)
- I used the super-duper Cropadial to punch the holes in the top right corner AFTER completing the book, and secured the book together with a 1" book binding ring.
- Journaling tags are given binder divider labels for a fun look.
Next you should go to HOLLY at http://hollys-hobbie.blogspot.com/ . I can't wait to see what she has to show us today! Happy Hopping!