Saturday, November 12, 2011

Tween Mini Album

Here's a shocker for you - I'm about to share ANOTHER mini - yep.  I am!

Welcome to this week's Scrapbook Saturday hosted by Erica's Cricut Craft Room - make sure you check out her blog to see the other fantastic posts my Design Team sisters have ready to share with you today!

I made the mini album puctured below with 5.5" cuts of black chipboard from Elegant Edges, the paper mats are also cut from Elegant Edges, and embelished with Sticko Stickers.  The top right corner is bound with a binder ring and covered with fibers from my stash and a tag cut from Tags Bags Boxes and More.    If you are interested, I still have three of these for sale for just $12 plus shipping, just email me at heatherhammen@hotmail.com and we'll work out the details!







As always, thank you for looking!  Have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. I love your mini! You have inspired me to get my cartridge out and try to make a mini!!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable...love all of the colors and animal prints. Elegant Edges is one of my favorite cartridges. Great job! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable mini... my granddaughter would love it :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohhh love the colors - perfect for a tween!! or even me.. lol Doris
    parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous album! I have this stack and super love it! Such fun colorful prints:-)

    ~Tammy S

    ReplyDelete
  6. super pretty!

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so bright and cheerful, my 3 grand-daughters would jump for these papers, just perfect for a tween
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't usually like making minis but yours is super adorable. Love all the colors. TFS. Just signed up to follow your blog and to get email updates. Can't wait to see what you create next.
    TTFN dpookybear at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a FANTAstic album, I love the colors! All of the pages are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. What a great album. My tween is now 19...lol. And she would love it!

    ReplyDelete