OK, big breath, here I go:
EEEEEE! I can't tell you how excited I am to have been asked to be part of Erica's Design Team AND to be participating in my first Blog Hop! I feel very blessed to be part of Erica's big announcement. Congratulations Erica! Your husband-to-be is a VERY luck man!
AND I'm excited to share some of my work with all of you hoppers out there! If you like what you see, please leave a comment and become a follower - it would really make my day!
As today's theme is about love, weddings, and the like... I first wanted to share a picture of my hubby and I on our wedding day just shy of five years ago. It was an absolutely magical day : )
Moving on with the theme, I wanted to share a card I made using the Sweethearts cartridge. Two of the things I try to do when crafting is to re-use (when possible) and to make each project as personal as possible. I was able to accomplish both in the card below. The first picture is of the wedding invitation I received for my very oldest childhood friend. We go WAAAAAY back to 5th grade! LOL
You can see in the card, I used the invitation as a background to the card. The length was a bit short for the card size I used (5x7) so I cut a strip of matching card stock to make up the difference at the top. Also, I cut the bride and groom and their layers at 4 inches.
Thank you SO much for visiting me today! Next, you are going to be hopping on over to the lovely and talented Scrapbooking Princess Jaime's Page. Hope to see you again soon!
2. Alishia Gaff http://alishia-myscrapping.blogspot.com/
3 Amanda Haynes http://craftsbyamanda.blogspot.com/
4. Amanda Hernandez http://mandyscandywrappers.blogspot.com/6.
5 Autumn Johnson Willis http://autumnsbuggycreations.blogspot.com/7.
6 Charlotte Simpson Cornett http://charlottes-creations.blogspot.com/8.
7 Connie Benford Layman http://conniescraftycloset.blogspot.com/
8. Courtney Larson http://craftingwithcourtney.blogspot.com/
9. Gayle Shrader http://gscraptime.blogspot.com/
10. Heather Flaherty http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/.
11 Heather Hammen Sipes http://operationcricutdesign.blogspot.com/.
11 Jamie Lindstrom (Scrapbookingprincess Jamie) http://myamusinglife.blogspot.com/
13. Jen Roseman http://memorieswithjen.blogspot.com/.
14 Jennifer Rethorn Lundy http://mybusycraftylife.blogspot.com/.
15 Julie Davis-Perez http://designs-by-julie.blogspot.com/
16. Justina Almanza http://justmycrafts.blogspot.com/
17. Kathleen Schriber http://katscrapfever.blogspot.com/.
18 Kassidy Thomas http://inkingitupcrazy.blogspot.com/.
19 Lezlye Lauterbach-Hardwick http://lezlyes.blogspot.com/
20 Mayra Alonso http://gettingcraftywithma.blogspot.com/.
21 Linda Kuniyoshi http://simpleandsassycreations.blogspot.com/.
22 Lucinda Gibson http://thegrowinggibson.blogspot.com/
23 Michelle Hull http://craftychelle.blogspot.com/
24 Nina Wilson http://nina-hotpinkscrapper.blogspot.com/
25. Patricia Holloway http://micraftygal.blogspot.com/
26. Ricki Sholler Tidd http://manicexpressionsdesigns.blogspot.com/.
27 Rosa Kleyman http://kleymanr.blogspot.com/
28. Scrappin Dhilly http://scrappindhilly.blogspot.com/.
29 Sue-Ann Lovell http://suzyssimplecrafts.blogspot.com/.
30 Tammy Androsky http://crazycardcreator.blogspot.com/
31. Terry Meyers http://cricutcraftinterry.blogspot.com/
32. Tina Ondrus Keller http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com/.
33 BLOG CANDY http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/