Sunday, June 5, 2011

Operation Write Home

I follow the My Cricut Craft Room blog amost daily : )  Well her FB posts anyway : )  Erica is awesome and the information she posts is both educational and inspirational!  Recently, she posted a call to action:  Participate in Operation Write Home.  Prior to reading about this, I had no idea about the service, which collects hand made cards and then ships them to soldiers who can then choose from the ones the like to write in and send home.  What a great idea!  And though Memorial Day is a day of rememberance and appreciation for those who have fought and died for our freedom (not active service members), I decided to participate in their honor.






I loved this last one, but I thing the pearl would make it too bulky to be able to withstand international mail.  I'm putting this one in my back pocket though.  I love making the 3-D flowers...I might have to do a tutorial on them at some point. 

Thanks for looking and have a great rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment